Contributors managementGautier DI FOLCO November 20, 2022 [FOSS] #foss
I learned a lot during my Hacktoberfest participation, especially how I like my contributions to be handled.
Here are some guidelines:
- Write clear issues: the context, where to start in the code, some suggestions on the design
- Give precise review: don't only give an overall feedback of the code, point piece of code and give fix examples
- Be consistent in your requests
- Review the surrounding code when you make a comment (the code may have changed since the last time you had a look at it)
- Try to be regular or considerate when you answer